Can't get together in person or need something virtual? We've got you. We've developed interactive tasting sets that can be sent to each guest separately with the option of tuning into a live session with us to guide you through the tasting.
The kit contains all you need to do a gin tasting aboard a flight including gin samples in the kind of bottles you would find on a plane, canned mixers to enable you to mix up a G&T and a savoury snack to accompany the tasting. It even comes with an in flight menu for your perusal and a Zoom session with a hostess to guide you through the tasting (accessed on screen as you would if you were flying!)
Perfect for a catch up with friends remotely, or if you are able to have friends over to your home or office, we'll throw in some suggestions on how you can make it even more of a gin flight party. Pick a time and we'll send everyone in the group a kit complete with boarding pass containing departure (aka time of the Zoom session) details.
Some of the available flights include (we can confirm this with you prior to booking):
1. Round the world flight exploring gins from different continents;
2. All Australian Adventure exploring gins from across the country;
3. Gin styles and how to drink them
What you'll get:
- 3 x gin samples (around 50ml each)
- 3 x canned mixers
- Bespoke printed materials, including in flight menu and boarding pass with details of your session. These can be customised with your company logo or other messaging you want to provide (e.g. if birthday)
- Free standard shipping across Australia
- Tutored tasting via Zoom at a time of your choosing (allow around 45 mins to 1 hour subject to availability)
- $119 per person if booking for groups from 6 to 11 (with minimum group size of 6);
- $109 per person if booking for groups of 12 to 24
- $99 per person if booking for groups of 25 people or more
If you have any specific requests for any particular themes, we can generally accommodate it so please send us an email on email@example.com with what you have in mind.