This classic Prohibition era cocktail is super-easy to make and features just 3 ingredients!
- 30ml boiling water
- 30ml honey
- 60ml gin (try Farmer's Wife Autumn Dry gin)
- 20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
How to make a Bee's Knees Cocktail
- Whisk the honey in the bowling water until dissolved to make a honey syrup
- Put the gin, lemon juice and 30ml of the honey syrup into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously until chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with a sprig of lavender or a lemon twist.