Black Forest isn't just for cake. Make it into liquid form to have on a cold winter's night....or simply as dessert.
- 15ml gin
- 25ml raspberry liqueur (we used the one from Distillery Botanica)
- 100ml milk
- 1 heaped teaspoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Whipped cream to serve (use the squirty one in a can)
- Cherries to garnish
- Shaved chocolate
How to make a Black Forest Gin Hot Chocolate
- Pour milk into small saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add cocoa and sugar, whisk gently to combine then let simmer for a short while so the flavours integrate.
- Add gin and raspberry liqueur and stir to mix. Let mixture simmer for around 30 seconds then turn off heat.
- Pour into heatproof glass. Squirt whipped cream on top
- Garnish with cherries and drizzle over more raspberry liqueur. Shave lots of chocolate over the top and enjoy!