Inspired by that chocolate bar from the quintessential Cadbury Favourites box of chocolates, this Cherry Ripe cocktail isn't sickly sweet but has a subtle bittersweet chocolate note complemented by the sweetness of cherries and nuttiness of toasty coconut. Don't try and substitute the Cherry Heering liqueur with just any other maraschino cherry liqueur - if you do, you may need to adjust the proportions.
If you find this too spirit forward, or want to make it more decadent, add in some milk to get a creamier cocktail.
- 40ml Puss & Mew Honey Coconut Gin
- 20ml Cherry Heering cherry liqueur
- 10ml clear creme de cacao
- Barspoon of syrup from a jar of Luxardo Maraschino Cherries
- OPTIONAL - 20ml full cream milk
How to make a Cherry Ripe cocktail
- Pour all ingredients into shaker and fill with ice
- Shake vigorously
- Strain into a chilled glass
- Garnish with Cherry Ripe chocolate bar OR take three Luxardo Maraschino cherries rolled in toasted coconut