The Gin Gin Mule is a riff on the classic Moscow Mule cocktail. It's a slightly tweaked version of a drink created by legendary bartender, Audrey Saunders in 2000.
- 45ml gin (we used Pink Pepper Gin)
- 30ml chilled Fever-tree Ginger Beer
- 15ml simple syrup (omit if using fruit gin)
- 10 mint leaves (plus a sprig for garnish)
- 15ml freshly squeezed lime juice (plus a lime wedge for garnish)
How to make a Gin Gin Mule
- Muddle the mint leaves with the simple syrup and lime juice in the bottom of a shaker.
- Add the gin, fill the shaker with ice and shake gently until chilled.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass, add the ginger beer and give it a stir.
- Garnish with a spring of mint and a wedge of lime.
Try this simple and refreshing cocktail on a hot summer's day.