Oour two great loves - coffee and gin. But in a Gin & Tonic?
Trust us, it works.
Rich Woods is the clever mixologist who first came up with this twist on the classic. You can find his recipe in his amazing book 'The Cocktail Guy', which is bursting with innovate cocktail creations.
We've adapted his 'Espresso Gin & Tonic' recipe (pictured).
- 50ml gin
- 1 teaspoon of simple (sugar) syrup
- Fever-Tree Indian Tonic water
- 30ml of fresh espresso cooled to room temperature
How to make a Turbo Gin and Tonic
- Pour the gin and simple syrup into a high ball glass
- Fill the glass 2/3rds full of ice
- Top up with tonic water
- Stir to combine
- Gently pour the coffee over the top of the drink