COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONSGeneral
1. The promoter of this competition is Emporium Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 12 643 118 781 (“the promoter”)
2. The competition is a game of chance.
3. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms shall prevail.
4. All dollar amounts expressed in these terms are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Eligibility to enter
5. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over eighteen (18) years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter or Fever-Tree Australia
6. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
7. There will be one draw.
8. To receive an automatic entry/entries into the draw, entrants must sign up to the mailing list on the Ginporium website (www.theginporium.com) (“the website”) between 12.01 am (AEDT) on 3 March 2021 and 11.59pm (AEDT) on 12 March 2021 (“the competition period”)
9. Entrants will receive one (1) entry per sign up.
10. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
11. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 10 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 10.
12. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
13. The promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entrants at the draw time on 16 March 2021 at 23 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW 2065.
14. The first valid entry the promoter draws will win the prize.
15. The promoter will notify the winners by phone within 24 hours after the draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and postcode on the website within seven (7) days after the draw date.
16. There is one prize to be won.
17. The winner of the prize will win 2 x tickets to one session of the Fever-Tree Gin & Tonic Festival to take place at First Fleet Park at the Rocks in Sydney between 25 and 28 March 2021 ("the festival"). Sessions will be subject to availability and prize winner must be able to attend during one of the sessions offered, currently this is either Thursday 5 pm to 9 pm, Saturday 11 am to 2 pm OR Sunday 3.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
18. The total prize is valued at $130 plus booking fees.
19. Prize does not include; airfares and the cost of travel/transport from the winner’s place of residence to the festival, spending money, meals, drinks, travel insurance or any other ancillary costs, which are the sole responsibility of the winner.
20. In the event that the festival cannot take place for whatever reason, including for Covid-19 related reasons, it is at the discretion of the festival organisers if the festival is rescheduled to offer replacement tickets to the winner. Prize is not exchangeable for cash.
21. It is the responsibility of the winner to confirm the session they are able to attend with the festival organiser. Failure to do so may result in the prize being forfeited.
22. The Promoter will not be held responsible if the prize winner is unable to attend the festival for whatever reason, including due to Covid-19 reasons. Neither the The Promoter or the festival organiser is obliged to substitute a prize or prize of equivalent value.
23. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide correct names and email addresses for the festival tickets to be issued. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs or charges incurred as a result of any misbookings or invalid bookings made as a result of the winner providing incorrect name and contact details.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual service providers, including the service provider. Full terms and conditions for the festival is available here
25. The winners must accept the prize within 24 hours after being drawn as the winner. If the winners do not accept the prize within 24 hours after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with these terms.
26. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winners, the winners:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
27. If the winners do not provide proof of identity or proof of age to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within 24 hours of being selected as a winner or if the winner does not accept the prize within 24 hours after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of remaining valid entrants on 18 March 2021 at 23 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW 2065.
28. The first drawn valid entry the promoter draws is the winner, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 13.
29. The promoter will notify the winner by phone within 24 hours after the further draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and city or town on the website within seven (7) days after the further draw date.
30. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition subject to any State Licensing Authorities approval that may be required.
31. The promoter is not liable for any incident, loss, expense, damage, adverse event or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition or taking up any of the prize, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize; and
(f) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
32. Nothing under paragraph 31 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
33. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition.