COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONSGeneral
1. The promoter of this competition is Emporium Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 12 643 118 781 (“the promoter”)
2. The competition is a game of chance.
3. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms shall prevail.
4. All dollar amounts expressed in these terms are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Eligibility to enter
5. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over eighteen (18) years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter.
6. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
7. There will be one draw.
8. To receive an automatic entry/entries into the draw, entrants must purchase a 500ml bottle of gin OR a 700ml bottle of gin OR any gift set containing a bottle of gin ("participating product") on the Ginporium website (www.theginporium.com) (“the website”) between 12.01 am (AEDT) on 16 August 2021 and 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31 August 2021 (“the competition period”).
9. Entrants will receive one (1) entry per participating product purchased, for example, if you purchase three (3) participating products, you will receive three (3) entries into the draw. The promoter may from time to time award additional entries for a specific participating product.
10. A purchase is deemed to be made when the promoter receives valid payment, so for example, if you pay for purchase via a bank transfer or uncleared funds via Paypal, the purchase is only deemed to have been made when the promoter receives cleared funds.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove participating products during the competition period.
12. The Promoter may at their discretion award entries into the draw for any participating product purchased on the website in the 7 days in the lead up to the competition period.
13. You may enter as many times as you like providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 8, 9 and 10.
14. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
15. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 14 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 14.
16. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
17. The promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entrants at the draw time on 1 September 2021 at 23 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW 2065.
18. The first valid entry the promoter draws will win the prize.
19. The promoter will notify the winners by phone within seven (7) days after the draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and postcode on the website within seven (7) days after the draw date.
20. There is one (1) prize to be won. The winner of the prize will win a half day distillery experience for two (2) people at a distillery to be chosen by the winner from the following:
- Naught Distillery in Victoria; OR
- Kalki Moon Distillery in Queensland; OR
- Killara Distillery in Tasmania; OR
- Ambleside Distillery in South Australia; OR
- Distillery Botanica in New South Wales
21. The distillery experience may comprise any OR all of the following:
- Distillery tour for up to two (2) people;
- Tasting of the distillery's gins for up to two (2) people (any other items to be tasted may be included at the distillery's discretion);
- An opportunity to go behind the scenes, which may include participating in a stand alone gin blending workshop (if offered by the distillery), sampling the botanicals before a gin run, tasting the individual distillates that go into the gin or participating in the labelling process. This portion of the experience will be curated by the Promoter in consultation with the chosen distillery as it will depend on dates nominated by the winner.
22. The total prize is valued at up to $500.
23. The prize does not include; airfares and the cost of travel/transport from the winner’s place of residence to the distillery, spending money, meals and drinks (other than that specified), travel insurance or any other ancillary costs, which are the sole responsibility of the winner.
24. The winner must nominate the distillery at which they wish to take their distillery experience and the dates they wish to take up the distillery experience at least two (2) calendar months in advance with the Promoter and is subject to the distillery’s conditions and availability. Availability is also dependent on any Covid-19 restrictions and we reserve the right to change any part of and/or re-schedule the distillery experience if any restriction apply during the time of your visit. Please note that the distillery experience is not suitable for children. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that they have received confirmation from the Promoter of their booking prior to travel to the distillery.
25. The prize is to be taken within the next three (3) years and any extension beyond that period will be at the Promoter’s discretion. Any booking (including cancellations and re-booking) is subject to the distillery's conditions and availability.
26. The Promoter will not be held responsible if a prize traveller does not qualify for travel insurance, and is not required to substitute a different prize or prize of equivalent value.
27. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual service providers, including the Promoter and the distillery. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winners do not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within seven (7) days after being selected as a winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 31.
28. The winners must accept the prize within seven (7) days after being drawn as the winner. If the winners do not accept the prize within seven (7) days after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 35.
29. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winners, the winners:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash;
30. If the prize or a component of the prize is unavailable, the promoter may substitute the prize or the component with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to any legislative approval that may be required.
31. If the winners do not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within seven (7) days of being selected as a winner or if the winner does not accept the prize within seven (7) days after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of remaining valid entrants on 7 September 2021 at 23 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW 2065.
32. The first drawn valid entry the promoter draws is the winner, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 13.
33. The promoter will notify the winner by phone within seven (7) days after the further draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and city or town on the website within seven (7) days after the further draw date.
34. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition subject to any State Licensing Authorities approval that may be required.
35. The promoter is not liable for any incident, loss, expense, damage, adverse event or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition or taking up any of the prize, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize; and
(f) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
36. Nothing under paragraph 35 is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
37. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition.