COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONSGeneral
1. The promoter of this competition is Emporium Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 12 643 118 781 (“the promoter”)
2. The competition is a game of chance.
3. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms shall prevail.
4. All dollar amounts expressed in these terms are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Eligibility to enter
5. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over eighteen (18) years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter.
6. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
7. There will be three draws.
8. To receive an automatic entry/entries into the draw, entrants must purchase any product from the collection "Trio" ("participating product") on the Ginporium website (www.theginporium.com) (“the website”) each week between:
- 12.01 am (AEDT) on 24 August 2023 and 11.59pm (AEDT) on 31 August 2023;
- 12.01 am (AEDT) on 31 August 2023 and 11.59 (AEDT) on 7 September 2023; and
- 12.01 am (AEDT) on 7 September 2023 and 11.59 (AEDT) on 14 September 2023
(“the competition period”)
9. A list of the participating products is available on the website. The collection will change each Thursday on 31 August 2023 and again on 7 Sept 2023. Entrants will receive one (1) entry per participating product purchased, for example, if you purchase two participating products, you will receive two entries into the draw.
10. A purchase is deemed to be made when the promoter receives valid payment, so for example, if you pay for purchase via a bank transfer or uncleared funds via Paypal, the purchase is only deemed to have been made when the promoter receives cleared funds.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove participating products during the competition period.
12. You may enter as many times as you like providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 8, 9 and 10.
13. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
14. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 13 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 13.
15. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
16. The promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entrants at the draw time each week for entries received from the past 7 days on 31 August 2023, 7 September 2023 and 14 September 2023 at 9 Campbell St, Artarmon, NSW 2065.
17. The first valid entry the promoter draws from each draw will win the prize.
18. The promoter will notify the winner via within seven (7) days after the draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and postcode on the website within fourteen (14) days after the draw date.
19. There are three (3) major prizes to be won.
20. Each winner of the major prize will win the remaining participating product forming the "Trio" collection for the week in which the purchase was made. In the event the winner has purchased all participating product forming the "Trio" collection for the week in which the purchase was made, the winner will be refunded the total amount of their order.
21. Each total major prize is valued up to $259.70 plus shipping within Australia.
22. The prize will be sent by the Promoter to the nominated shipping address provided by the winner, unless the total value of the winner's order is being refunded.
23. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide correct names and shipping address. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs or charges incurred as a result of any mis-directed shipping or a shipping needing to be re-booked as a result of the winner providing incorrect name and contact details.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes are subject to Ginporium's standard terms and conditions. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winners do not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within seven (7) days after being notified as a winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 28.
25. The winner must accept the prize within seven (7) days after being notified as the winner. If the winners do not accept the prize within seven (7) days after being notified as the winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 28.
26. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash;
27. If the prize or a component of the prize is unavailable (or not in stock), the promoter may substitute the prize or the component with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to any legislative approval that may be required.
28. If the winners do not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within seven (7) days of being notified as a winner or if the winner does not accept the prize within seven (7) days after being notified as the winner, the promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of remaining valid entrants at 9 Campbell St, Artarmon, NSW 2065.
29. The first drawn valid entry the promoter draws is the winner, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 13.
30. The promoter will notify the winner by phone within seven (7) days after the further draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and city or town on the website within seven (7) days after the further draw date.
31. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition subject to any State Licensing Authorities approval that may be required.
32. The promoter is not liable for any incident, loss, expense, damage, adverse event or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition or taking up any of the prize, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize; and
(f) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
33. Nothing under the preceding paragraph is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
34. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition.