Show us Your Perfect Cocktail Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is Emporium Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 12 643 118 781 (“the promoter”)
2. The competition is a game of skill.
3. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms shall prevail.
Eligibility to enter
5. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over eighteen (18) years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter.Entering
- Make a cocktail that features either the Naught Classic Dry Gin OR the Regal Rogue Daring Dry vermouth
- Post the cocktail to either Facebook or Instagram and tag the Ginporium, Naught, Regal Rogue and Curatif
- Include the recipe for the cocktail in the post
- If no social media, entrants may email the cocktail recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
17. There is one (1) major prize to be won.
- A 700ml bottle of Naught Australian Dry Gin valued at $79.90
- A 500ml bottle of Regal Rogue vermouth valued at $34.90 (either the Daring Dry, Lively White, Wild Rose or Bold Red)
- A cocktail mixing glass, bar spoon, jigger and cocktail coupe
- A four (4) pack of the Gin Queen Curatif Majestic Martini valued at $45.
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash;
26. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition subject to any State Licensing Authorities approval that may be required.
27. The promoter is not liable for any incident, loss, expense, damage, adverse event or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition or taking up any of the prize, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize; and
(f) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.