COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONSGeneral
1. The promoter of this competition is Emporium Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 12 643 118 781 (“the promoter”)
2. The competition is a game of chance.
3. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms shall prevail.
4. All dollar amounts expressed in these terms are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Eligibility to enter
5. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over eighteen (18) years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter.
6. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
7. There will be one draw.
8. To receive an automatic entry/entries into the draw, entrants must purchase any bottle of gin or any gift set containing a bottle of gin ("participating product") on the Ginporium website (www.theginporium.com) (“the website”) between 12.01 am (AEDT) on 1 June 2021 and 11.59pm (AEDT) on 30 June 2021 (“the competition period”)
9. A list of the participating products is available on the website. Entrants will receive one (1) entry per participating product purchased, for example, if you purchase three (3) participating products, you will receive three (3) entries into the draw.
10. A purchase is deemed to be made when the promoter receives valid payment, so for example, if you pay for purchase via a bank transfer or uncleared funds via Paypal, the purchase is only deemed to have been made when the promoter receives cleared funds.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove participating products during the competition period.
12. You may enter as many times as you like providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 8, 9 and 10.
13. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
14. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 13 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 13.
15. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
16. The promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entrants at the draw time on 1 July 2021 at 23 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW 2065.
17. The first valid entry the promoter draws will win the major prize.
18. The promoter will notify the winners by phone within seven (7) days after the draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and postcode on the website within seven (7) days after the draw date.
19. There is one (1) major prize to be won.
20. The winner of the major prize will win:
- Six (6) bottles of gin of the winner's choosing up to the value of $500;
- Four (4) x four pack mixers; and
- A set of four (4) balloon glasses from the Waterford Crystal Gin Journeys range.
21. The total major prize is valued up to $1,024 plus shipping within Australia.
22. Winner may choose up to six (6) bottles of gin from any of the gins in stock on the website up to a total value of $500. If the total value of the 6 bottles of gin is less than $500, the difference will be forfeited. If the total value of the 6 bottles of gin is more than $500, the winner can opt to pay the difference or choose another bottle(s) to bring the total value to $500 or less.
23. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide correct names and shipping address. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs or charges incurred as a result of any mis-directed shipping or a shipping needing to be re-booked as a result of the winner providing incorrect name and contact details.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes are subject to Ginporium's standard terms and conditions. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winners do not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within seven (7) days after being selected as a winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 35.
25. The winners must accept the prize within seven (7) days after being drawn as the winner. If the winners do not accept the prize within seven (7) days after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 30.
26. The mixers included with the prize will be chosen by the Promoter. The gin balloon glasses will be chosen by the Promoter from the Waterford Crystal Gin Journeys range.
27. All components of the prize will be sent as a single shipment. It is at the Promoter's discretion to send each component of the prize separately and to charge any shipping fee for additional shipments.
28. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash;
29. If the prize or a component of the prize is unavailable (or not in stock), the promoter may substitute the prize or the component with a substitute prize, provided that the substitute prize is of the same or similar value or specification as the prize subject to any legislative approval that may be required.
30. If the winners do not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within seven (7) days of being selected as a winner or if the winner does not accept the prize within seven (7) days after being drawn as the winner, the promoter may conduct a further draw from the pool of remaining valid entrants on 7 July 2021 at 23 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW 2065.
31. The first drawn valid entry the promoter draws is the winner, subject to the promoter’s rights under paragraph 13.
32. The promoter will notify the winner by phone within seven (7) days after the further draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and city or town on the website within seven (7) days after the further draw date.
33. If there is a force majeure event which prevents or materially and adversely affects the promoter’s ability to market, promote and run the competition in accordance with the competition terms, the promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or postpone the competition subject to any State Licensing Authorities approval that may be required.
34. The promoter is not liable for any incident, loss, expense, damage, adverse event or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition or taking up any of the prize, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize; and
(f) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
35. Nothing under the preceding paragraph is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
36. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition.