COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONSGeneral
1. The promoter of this competition is Emporium Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 12 643 118 781 (“the promoter”)
2. The competition is a game of chance.
3. The material used to market and promote the competition forms part of the competition terms. If there is an inconsistency between the material used to market and promote the competition and the competition terms, the competition terms shall prevail.
4. All dollar amounts expressed in these terms are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
Eligibility to enter
5. During the competition period, anyone may enter the competition, provided that they are:
(a) over eighteen (18) years of age;
(b) a resident of Australia; and
(c) not an employee or immediate family member of the promoter.
6. By entering the competition, entrants accept the competition terms.
7. There will be four (4) draws in total.
8. To receive an automatic entry/entries into the draw, entrants must make a purchase of any product ("participating product") on the Ginporium website (www.theginporium.com) (“the website”) between 12.01 am (AEDT) on 1 November 2021 and 11.59pm (AEDT) on 30 November 2021 (“the competition period”)
9. A list of the participating products is available on the website. Entrants will receive one (1) entry per order placed, if you purchase three (3) products in one order, you will receive one (1) entries into the draw. Vouchers are excluded from the list of participating products.
10. A purchase is deemed to be made when the promoter receives valid payment, so for example, if you pay for purchase via a bank transfer or uncleared funds via Paypal, the purchase is only deemed to have been made when the promoter receives cleared funds.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to add or remove participating products during the competition period.
12. You may enter as many times as you like providing your purchase fulfils the entry criteria detailed in paragraph 8, 9 and 10.
13. The promoter may disqualify any entrant who:
(a) enters the competition without being eligible;
(b) tampers with the entry process;
(c) submits an entry that is not in accordance with the competition terms; or
in entering the competition, engages in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition or the promoter.
14. Failure by the promoter to exercise its rights under paragraph 13 does not constitute a waiver of the promoter’s rights under paragraph 13.
15. If the entrant’s contact details change, the entrant must notify the promoter.
16. The promoter will draw the winners from the pool of valid entrants at the draw time each Wednesday on 10, 17, 24 November 2021 and 1 December 2021 at 23 Atchison St, St Leonards, NSW 2065.
17. The first valid entry the promoter draws each week will win the prize. The valid entrants for each draw will be as follows:
- For the draw on Wednesday 10 November 2021, all orders placed on the website between 12 am on 1 November 2021 and 11.59 pm 9 November 2021;
- For the draw on Wednesday 17 November 2021, all orders placed on the website between 12 am 10 November 2021 and 11.59 pm 16 November 2021;
- For the draw on Wednesday 24 November 2021, all orders placed on the website between 12 am 17 November 2021 and 11.59 pm 23 November 2021; and
- For the draw on Wednesday 1 December 2021, all orders placed on the website between 12 am 23 November 2021 and 11.59 pm 30 November 2021.
18. The promoter will notify the winners by phone within seven (7) days after the draw date. The promoter will post the winner’s name and postcode on the website within seven (7) days after the draw date.
19. There is one (1) major prize to be won each draw.
20. The winner of the major prize will win:
- The value of their order refunded up to $150 inclusive of any shipping paid but excluding any gift vouchers purchased.
21. The total major prizes are valued up to $450 within Australia.
22. The total value of the winner's order will be refunded up to $150. If the total value of the winner's order is less than $150, the difference will be forfeited. If the total value of the order is more than $500, $150 will be refunded.
23. It is the winner’s responsibility to provide correct names and shipping address. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs or charges incurred as a result of any mis-directed shipping or a shipping needing to be re-booked as a result of the winner providing incorrect name and contact details.
24. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Prizes are subject to Ginporium's standard terms and conditions. The promoter may request that the winners provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction before awarding the prize. If the winners do not provide proof of identity, proof of age or proof of residency to the promoter’s reasonable satisfaction within seven (7) days after being selected as a winner, the promoter may redraw the prize in accordance with paragraph 35.
25. The amount to be refunded will be refunded within seven (7) days of the draw to the winner's original method of payment.
26. The first draw will occur on 10 November 2021, and will
27. In consideration of the promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner:
(a) consents to the promoter using his or her name, likeness, image, voice and entry in any marketing and promotion of the competition, the promoter or the promoter’s business;
(b) agrees to use the prize in accordance with the supplier’s specified requirements
(c) agrees that the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash;
28. The promoter is not liable for any incident, loss, expense, damage, adverse event or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition or taking up any of the prize, including:
(a) any late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected entries or prize acceptance, including delays due to technical disruptions or network congestion;
(b) any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition;
(c) any technical error, including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission or communications line, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure; and
(d) any theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of entries; and
(e) any use of the prize; and
(f) any use of the prize or any tax liability incurred by the winner as a result of accepting the prize.
29. Nothing under the preceding paragraph is intended to limit entrants’ or winners’ rights under the Australian Consumer Law 2010.
30. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook is not liable for any loss, expense, damage or liability suffered or incurred by entrants and winners in connection with the competition.